[Ica-osgeo-labs] FW: GeoForAll logo ideas

Rania Elsayed ranyaalsayed at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 04:23:52 PDT 2015

what is your opinion about this logo?
thanks

On Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 9:48 AM, Suchith Anand <
Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk> wrote:

> Many thanks Nicolas. I am forwarding these excellent logos to our
> colleagues for feedbacks/inputs. I liked the idea these are in SVG so it
> can be scaled/edited easily as needed as it is helpful for different
> devices (mobile etc).
>
> Thanks again for your efforts.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Suchith

Thanks & Regards
Rania Elsayed Ibrahim, PhD. Computers & Information
Researcher,
Division of Scientific Training & Continuous Studies,
National Authority for Remote Sensing & Space Sciences, Cairo, Egypt.

*23, Joseph Tito St., Nozha El-Gedida, Cairo, Egypt.                  *

*P.O.Box: 1564 Alf-Maskan       *

*Tel:  (202) 26225832, 26251200      *
*Fax: (202) 26225832  *