[Ica-osgeo-labs] GeoForAll logo ideas

Phillip Davis pdavis at delmar.edu
Sun Mar 29 09:10:22 PDT 2015

That order descending
From: ica-osgeo-labs-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [ica-osgeo-labs-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Massimo Di Stefano [epiesasha at me.com]
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2015 10:38 AM
To: ica-osgeo-labs at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [Ica-osgeo-labs] GeoForAll logo ideas

On Mar 29, 2015, at 11:31 AM, Massimo Di Stefano <epiesasha at me.com<mailto:epiesasha at me.com>> wrote:

Hi,
maybe useful. I made a simple webpage here [1] :

http://nbviewer.ipython.org/gist/epifanio/d241884f71aea858161d

the page has anchor to switch from the several logos
i used the filename without extension
e.g. my preferred one :

http://nbviewer.ipython.org/gist/epifanio/d241884f71aea858161d#GEO4ALL_3

Note is all svg, i converted the pdf to svn 600dpi using [2]
refer to the original for hi-res files.
each svg is uploaded online as a gist on github (see bottom page of link [1])

This the list, i can easily add more if any :

#GEO4ALL_1
#GEO4ALL_2
#GEO4ALL_3
#GEO4ALL_4