[Ica-osgeo-labs] [UTSG] FW: "Geo for All" logo

Rania Elsayed ranyaalsayed at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 00:28:36 PDT 2015

did you see my logo? kindly see the attached image
thanks and regards

On Sun, Mar 29, 2015 at 7:55 PM, Suchith Anand <
Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk> wrote:

> Thank you Apostolia . We look forward to see them.
>
> btw you can the logos other colleagues have created at the website Massimo
> has kindly created for us at
>
> http://nbviewer.ipython.org/gist/epifanio/d241884f71aea858161d
>
> This the list, so far
>
> #GEO4ALL_1
> #GEO4ALL_2
> #GEO4ALL_3
> #GEO4ALL_4
> #GEO4ALL_5
> #GEO4ALL_6
> #GEO4ALL_7
> #GEO4ALL_8
> #GEO4ALL_9
> #GEO4ALL_10
> #geoforall-logo
> #geoforall-logo-2
> #geoforall-logo-3
> #Geoforall-logo-ideas-colors
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Suchith

Thanks & Regards
Rania Elsayed Ibrahim, PhD. Computers & Information
Researcher,
Division of Scientific Training & Continuous Studies,
National Authority for Remote Sensing & Space Sciences, Cairo, Egypt.

*23, Joseph Tito St., Nozha El-Gedida, Cairo, Egypt.                  *

*P.O.Box: 1564 Alf-Maskan       *

*Tel:  (202) 26225832, 26251200      *
*Fax: (202) 26225832  *