[Ica-osgeo-labs] Climate Colab - a model for us?

Charles Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Sun Nov 1 04:57:01 PST 2015

Hi,

I was at a Commons-Based Peer Production workshop on Friday and a
presentation talked about

http://climatecolab.org/

It is an interesting example of where proposals are being shared and
remixed. A possible model for us. Not sure how we get a platform for
collaboration, but an interesting model -- the first of its kind that I've
seen.

Charlie

--
Charlie Schweik

Professor, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
Dept of Environmental Conservation and Center for Public Policy and
Administration

Personal website: http://people.umass.edu/cschweik
Publications: http://works.bepress.com/charles_schweik/

Author, Internet Success: A Study of Open Source Software (MIT Press, 2012)
- see http://tinyurl.com/d3e4545