[Ica-osgeo-labs] short course EGU 2016

Raffaele Albano raffaele.albano85 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 02:50:16 PST 2015

Dear all,

during the conference Call of OpenGeoscience comitee on Friday Oct 30, the
participants have discussed about the time slot and topics of the OSGeo
short course at EGU16. We have proposed one general course, lasting 90
minutes, based on OSGeo Live, which can be taken away by partecipants or
through on-line resources (to eliminate the "spin-up" time). The issue,
now, is to search for who willing this workshop. Hence, we ask to receive
candidatures of persons that  can be in person at EGU16 to take the course.

Thanks,
Raffaele