[Ica-osgeo-labs] [OpenGeoscience] short course EGU 2016

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 12:08:48 PST 2015

I'm sharing this email thread with the OSGeo-Live list as well.
I'm interested to see any course material captured in a reusable format
such that it can be re-used, maintained, and built upon.

To achieve that, I suggest that we start first by definition a template
for course material, which can then be used by others. This is what we
did for our Application Overview and Quick Start templates:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Live_GIS_Add_Project#Documentation

Cheers, Cameron