[Ica-osgeo-labs] Fwd: Geography2050 - Early Registration Ends October 2nd!

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Tue Oct 13 08:36:12 PDT 2015

Hi Chris,

Thank you for sharing this info. This event esp. the multi-year strategic dialog focused on the vital trends that will reshape the geography of our planet by 2050 is of importance.

G4A US colleagues - It will be great if any of you are able to attend this and be the Geo4All voice. If you are able to attend, please contact Chris directly.

Suchith