[Ica-osgeo-labs] EGU 2016 short course - OSGeo Live

Moreno-sanchez, Rafael Rafael.Moreno at ucdenver.edu
Wed Oct 14 11:14:42 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,
I will be interested in offering a three hour workshop on using PostGIS for environmental raster modeling and analysis.
Using real data sets to do a wildlife habitat analysis.

Please let me know if this would be of interest for the EGU General Assembly 2016

Rafael

Rafael Moreno, Ph.D.
Department of Geography and Environmental Sciences
University of Colorado Denver
Office: North Classroom 3524, Auraria Campus
Campus Box 172
1200 Larimer Street NC 3524
Denver, CO 80204