[Ica-osgeo-labs] Survey of members of the ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS Labs Network - September 2015 is still OPEN for your contribution.

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Fri Oct 16 17:24:41 PDT 2015

Peter,

would it be easy enough for you to indicate in our membership table (maybe by adding S or “survey answered” to the Notes column)

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Edu_current_initiatives#sortable_table_id_0

who has done the survey already?

This will provide additional indication on who the active members are
and help us keep track of who has answered already (it is somewhat embarassing but
I don’t really remember whether I have answered the survey).

Thank you for taking the initiative and we are all looking forward to learn more about the labs from the survey,

Helena