[Ica-osgeo-labs] Data to Decisions: Valuing the Societal Benefit of Geospatial Information?: A workshop - March 10-11 in Paris

Charles Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Tue Oct 20 07:46:54 PDT 2015

May be of interest to some in our network... Patrick, are  you aware of
this NASA sponsored workshop?
-- Charlie

--
Charlie Schweik

Professor, University of Massachusetts, Amherst
Dept of Environmental Conservation and Center for Public Policy and
Administration

Personal website: http://people.umass.edu/cschweik
Publications: http://works.bepress.com/charles_schweik/

Author, Internet Success: A Study of Open Source Software (MIT Press, 2012)
- see http://tinyurl.com/d3e4545