[Ica-osgeo-labs] for those in the United States (mostly)

SERGIO ACOSTAYLARA sergio.acostaylara at mtop.gub.uy
Mon Sep 28 06:54:37 PDT 2015

?Dear all,

I have a friend of mine who is working in his career's final project with the National Standard for Spatial Data Accuracy (NSSDA) and needs to ask somebody in the FGDC (or someone who has big knowledge of this standard) a specific question about it. If there is anyone in this mailing list who can help me (and my friend) I'll appreciate it very much.

Thank you,

Sergio Acosta y Lara

Departamento de Geomática
Dirección Nacional de Topografía