[Ica-osgeo-labs] welcome to the 108 GeoForAll Lab!

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Mon Feb 1 02:09:16 PST 2016

Warm welcome to the University of Heidelberg lab!
I took the liberty to add you to our wiki table as number 22 (right before
our NCSU lab) where we had an open slot (the number does not matter, the
date indicates when you have joined).
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Edu_current_initiatives#University.2FHigher_Education.2FSchools_members

Please register at the OSGeo wiki and edit your entry - please add the
coordinates so that your lab shows up on the map and add the appropriate
links and email for the contacts.

Thank you very much, and welcome again, Helena

On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 9:55 AM, maria.brovelli at polimi.it <
maria.brovelli at polimi.it> wrote:

> Dear All
>
> We are very glad to announce the 108th Lab  of GeoForAll network at the
>
> The Lab is very active in many fields, as you can see from their website
> http://uni-heidelberg.de/gis . Moreover they are going to add and improve
> further related info (e.g. https://github.com/GIScience and further open
> source developments such as XNavigator etc. ), therefore be tuned.
>
> The points of contact for the Lab are Alexander Zipf and Bernhard Hofle.
> Warmly welcome to you!
>
> Maria and Peter
> (Chairs of Eu GeoForAll)
>
> --
> Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
> Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
> Politecnico di Milano
>
> ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; GeoForAll Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET
>
> Sol Katz Award 2015
>
> Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
>
> Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
>
> e-mail1: maria.brovelli at polimi.it
>
> e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it

Helena Mitasova
Professor
Department of Marine, Earth and Atmospheric Sciences
North Carolina State University
1125 Jordan Hall
NCSU Box 8208
Raleigh, NC 27695-8208