[Ica-osgeo-labs] Geo4All Newsletter - February 2016

maria.brovelli at polimi.it maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Thu Feb 4 01:09:01 PST 2016

Thanks Nikos!!!
Best.
Maria

Il 04/02/16 09:52, labrinos at eled.auth.gr ha scritto:

> Dear all,
>
> The February issue of our Newsletter is ready. You can downloaded it
> from our website (www.geoforall.org/newsletters/
> <http://www.geoforall.org/newsletters/>)
>
> Have a nice reading
>
> Nikos Lambrinos

> Dr. Nikos Lambrinos
>
> Associate Professor
>
> Dept. of Primary Education
>
> Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki
>
> Greece, GR-54124
>
> Tel. +30 2310 991201
>
> Email: labrinos at eled.auth.gr
>
> Web pages: _http://labrinos.webpages.auth.gr/digital_geography/_
>
> _http://www.digital-earth.edu.gr/_

4 February 2016: Ten years of OSGeo!

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; GeoForAll Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET

Sol Katz Award 2015

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)

Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321

e-mail1: maria.brovelli at polimi.it

e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it