[Ica-osgeo-labs] Technical Workshop in support of the UN OpenGIS Initiative

Simone Lanucara lanucara.s at irea.cnr.it
Fri Feb 19 02:52:14 PST 2016

Dear Maria and Colleagues,
we're happy to send the slide of Geo4All Lab 103
for the Technical Workshop in support of the UN OpenGIS Initiative.
Simone

From: "maria.brovelli at polimi.it" <maria.brovelli at polimi.it>
To: "ica-osgeo-labs at lists.osgeo.org" <ica-osgeo-labs at lists.osgeo.org>,
         Venkatesh Raghavan <raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp>
Cc: "dirk.frigne at geosparc.com" <dirk.frigne at geosparc.com>
Subject: [Ica-osgeo-labs] Technical Workshop in support of the UN
         OpenGIS        Initiative

Dear All
I will be attending  from 9 to 11 March 2016 in Brindisi (UN Logistics
Base) a Technical Workshop in support of the UN OpenGIS Initiative.
I proposed to present the GeoForAll Network and my proposal was accepted.

I will prepare a presentation having in mind that our interlocutor is UN.

I want to add ONE slide for Lab. I'm not sure I will be able to present
these details, but at least all the Labs that are interested can be
mentioned in the material that I will make availabe to UN.

Attached you find a "template" that I ask you to be compliant with.
There are 4 possible different slide models: please choose one of them
and write your ONE SLIDE adding the following info:

1. Name, logo, website of the Lab
2. Name, address of the Point of Contact

3. Description of products, activities and projects relevant to UN (I
expect a list of keywords with few comments and, in case, link to
software, app, etc).

Be sure to be clear and that what you write is self-explained.

The font to be used is BITSTREAM VERA SANS.

The color of the title is fixed (black). Please use the area that is
available, in case reducing the font size.

For the free text use the size that you prefer. Colors that can be used
in the text are those of the icons of the page. If you need to increase
a bit the areas where you have to write it is not a problem but leave
the two logos of GeoForAll and OSGeo exactly in those positions and with
those sizes (--> don't move or resize the logos).

Sorry for being boring but I want to avoid to edit 100 slides.

The timing: I will include the slides (ONE per Lab) that I will receive
before the end of February (deadline: 29th February). Later it is no
more possible for me. So, please, hurry up if you are interested.

The name of the odp file: please call your UNIQUE slide with the number
corresponding to your Lab. As an example:

Politecnico di Milano - Polo Territoriale di Como --> 6.odp

Many thanks and sorry for this long email.
Have a lovely Sunday night!
Maria

--
4 February 2016: Ten years of OSGeo!

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and
Applications"; OSGeo; GeoForAll Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa
Challenge; SIFET

Sol Katz Award 2015

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)

Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321

e-mail1: maria.brovelli at polimi.it

e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it
Simone Lanucara
CNR-IREA of Milano
Italian National Research Council - Institute for Electromagnetic
Sensing of the Environment
Via Bassini, 15 - 20133 Milano - ITALIA
Mob.  (+39)  3496082982
E-mail:  lanucara.s at irea.cnr.it
Skype: simonelanucara

Visit:
http://www.irea.cnr.it/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&user=1863&Itemid=100
http://sk.ise.cnr.it
http://nextdata.get-it.it
http://155.253.20.42:8080/geonetwork/
Home:
e-mail - simonelanucara at yahoo.it

The content of this e-mail and attached files is CONFIDENTIAL and to
be considered for use only by the person or entity to which it is
addressed.
If you have received this email in error, please send it back to the
sender and delete it.