[Ica-osgeo-labs] Please pay attention : UN Technical Meeting

Polimi maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Sat Feb 27 22:12:13 PST 2016

To All colleagues who sent me a presentation instead of the one slide I asked: I'm not able to show your presentation.
If you want that your Lab appears in the slides of the presentation, please send this one slide to me!
Thanks and happy weekend!
Maria

https://www.flickr.com/photos/137617942@N02/

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; GeoForAll Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET

Sol Katz Award 2015

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it