[Incubator] Meeting Reminder

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Apr 10 09:31:26 EDT 2006

I have a staff meeting at my day job and can't make it, sorry...

Steve

>>> warmerdam at pobox.com 04/09/06 9:17 AM >>>

Folks,

A reminder that we have a meeting scheduled for 2:00pm EST tomorrow (Monday)
April 10th on IRC.  We have a substantial amount on the Agenda, so please
plan to attend.  If you can't please try and feedback on the Agenda items by
email to the list.  Keep in mind that if we pass requirements for incubation
it can affect your project!

The agenda is at:
   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/IncCom_Meeting4

The final item is a fairly opened ended discussion of what the "incubation
transformation" should mean, and whether there are additional requirements
we wish to institute as part of incubation.  One example being a requirement
to provide new user documentation to provide them with a path into the
project.