Minutes for April 10th

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Apr 10 16:22:41 EDT 2006

Folks,

The minutes for the todays meeting has been posted at:

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/IncCom_Meeting4

I would note we didn't really have very good attendence.  We essentially
deferred discussion on additional incubation requirements (related to the
incubation transformation thread) to the mailing list, wiki and next meeting.
We did assign several project mentors but we still need mentors for GRASS,
OSSIM, and MapBuilder.  I would appreciate mentor volunteers from the existing
committee members, including the project leads.