Staff plan for OSGeo booth at FOSS4G

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Tue Aug 29 18:06:34 EDT 2006

Hello PSCs and corresponding chairs,
thanks for the many feedback on appearance at the booth. Please have a
look at the staff plan listing the projects who have representatives for
their corresponding projects. Please check whether you find your name
there and if not add it:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/OSGeo_at_FOSS4G2006#Staff_Plan

We have two conference passes to give away as incentive to volunteers.
Before posting this information to discuss I wanted to give the project
chairs a chance to give them to someone. Needs to be worked out this week.

Hi VisCom,
please also add yourself to the list, we should be able to have at least
two responsible people (large X) at the booth at any time. More is more
better obviously.

Many thanks,