[Incubator] proposal to graduate MapBender

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Jul 10 23:23:35 EDT 2006

Folks,

I left the voting open for a while on MapBender.  The results are

  Frank Warmerdam: +1
  Chris Holmes: +1
  Cameron Shorter: +1
  Chris Holmes: +0

I think we can assume Paul's support since he proposed Mapbender for
graduation, and I presume Arnulf is favor.   But for such an important
decision, I would really like to encourage everyone to vote, even if it
is just a "0" indicating no opinion.

The following voting members of the incubator have still not voted by
email to the best of my knowledge:

  Paul Spencer
  Arnulf Christl
  Robert Bray
  Daniel Brookshier
  Steve Lime
  Jody Garnett
  Rich Steele
  Markus Neteler
  Richard Gould
  Norman Vine

So, to that end, I as chair declare voting will be left open for one more
day.