[Incubator] New Mentor for MapGuide

Mark Lucas mlucas17 at mac.com
Fri Jul 14 07:17:48 EDT 2006

I'd agree if they are completely separate, but if they are
collaborating and use some of the same people there may be advantages
to rolling it under an existing project.  This is essentially what we
are doing with osgPlanet under OSSIM.  Probably 90% of our new
development is going into osgPlanet driving some enhancements to the
OSSIM baseline in the process.  Personally, I'd like to see more
integration between various activities.  It will make it less of a
tower of Babel when users/members come looking for solutions.

Mark