IP Review of DB2

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Tue Jul 18 10:42:13 EDT 2006

Thanks for the feedback David,

The section you refer to is correct, but the specifics are under code
conventions where the headers needed is written down. I am 2/3 of the
way through and have been able to resolve most of the (C) issues so far
during my IP check, hense the special attention for you :-)

With respect to assigning (C) if it is in doubt, lets wait until OSGEO
holds the code, so IBM can have a nice time supporting OSGEO publicly
shall we? GeoTools is just happy to have you hack after all...

Thanks for following this up, if any further developments are of
interest can you CC the incubator at incubator.osgeo.org list (or I suppose
I can as GT representative).

Cheers.
Jody