Meetings, Documents, Face-to-face

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Jun 8 13:41:19 EDT 2006

Folks,

This coming monday I will be in SF for the OSGeo face to face.  Originally
I had not conceived of there being much incubation related work to do there
but since we have not yet completed/approved the incubator process documents
I would like to suggest that a few of us incubator folks get together during
slow time at the face to face to do more work editing these documents.

So there would be no meeting Monday, but we would aim to have a meeting with
ready-to-approve documents on the 19th.

Off hand I think Paul, myself, Mark Lucas, Markus and Arnulf will be at the
face to face.  How many others from this committee will be there?