[Incubator] Re: OSGeo Portal Project Tailoring

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Tue Mar 14 11:23:23 EST 2006

Here is the script:

    <script type="text/javascript">
       // This code removes the project page title and information.
It may need to change when
	  // the CEE platform is upgraded.

       function replaceLinks() {
          try {
		 	var apphead = document.getElementById("apphead");
			if (apphead != null) {
				apphead.innerHTML = "";
			}
             var projecthome = document.getElementById("projecthome");
			if (projecthome != null) {
				var tableCollection = projecthome.getElementsByTagName("table");
				if (tableCollection[0] != null)	{
					rowCount = tableCollection[0].rows.length;
					for (i = 0; i < rowCount; i++) {
						tableCollection[0].deleteRow(0);
					}
				}