[Incubator] Incubation Progress Page

Steve Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Tue Mar 14 14:16:24 EST 2006

I think it will require further discussion. I definitely want to
see resources transfered to the foundation, but wasting
the effort that has been spent on something like a project
website is not an option.

Steve

Steve Lime wrote:
> What are the possilities for offering a broader set of hosted
> capabilities? For example, we just moved to a plone-based site
> and want to continue to use that technology. Can the foundation
> infrastructure support a range of best of breed technologies?

Steve,

For the most part, I think projects that want to stick with their
own technologies would be expected to maintain them for themselves.
It might be reasonable for the foundation to provide a hosting
box outside Collabnet if that is needed.

This is a matter open to further discussion though.