[Incubator] Functionality breakdown of OSGEO

Daniel Brookshier dbrookshier at collab.net
Wed Mar 15 15:35:15 EST 2006

  Cruise Control is java centric, but the interface is mundane and
anyone could do the same thing for another language. You might look
for other "Continuos Integration" tools and we will see if we can
integrate them. The CollabNet site is not Java specific, so it is
just a matter of finding the right external tools for your specific
project language.

Daniel Brookshier
Community Manager
Office: 972-422-5261