[Incubator] Howto create a CommunityMapbuilder incubator page?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 04:31:42 EST 2006

Daniel,
Thankyou for setting this up.  So far I have not requested a Collabnet
account for Mapbuilder yet because:
1. I'd like to ensure that Mapbuilder doesn't become dependant upon
funding requirements for a Collabnet licence.  (I'm hoping this will be
discussed at the next osgeo incubator meeting).

2. Our PSC has not decided which services we would move to OSGEO.

---

When/if we set up a project URL, we would prefer
https://communitymapbuilder.osgeo.org .  (The "mapbuilder" name is
pretty overloaded).

Daniel Brookshier wrote:
> I have created your project at https://mapbuilder.osgeo.org/
>
> However, you don't seem to have an ID in the system. Please go to the
> following link:
> https://www.osgeo.org/servlets/Join
>
> Once you have joined, let me know the ID you chose and I will make  you
> the project owner.
>
> Daniel Brookshier
> Community Manager
> Office: 972-422-5261
> Cell: 214-207-6614
>

> On Mar 20, 2006, at 8:00 PM, Cameron Shorter wrote:
>
>> Do I have privedges to create new pages in Colabnet?  If so, I can't
>> work out how to do it.
>>
>> If not, could someone please help me set up a
>> http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/ Community_Mapbuilder_Incubation_Progress
>>
>> (I plan to base our page on
>> http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Mapbender_Incubation_Progress )
>>
>> --