[Incubator] autobuild/autotest for OSGeo projects

Chris Holmes cholmes at openplans.org
Mon Mar 27 14:21:43 EST 2006

Hey, I just learned about a great tool to do tests of webapps.

http://www.openqa.org/selenium/

You may investigate it's use in mapbuilder, as it can do a lot of things
that are hard to test.  It allows you to do tests from a browser, since
it runs in a browser.

There is also:

http://www.openqa.org/selenium-ide/

Which allows you to easily make tests by just clicking through the
actions that should happen, and then filling in a few fields.

Chris