[Incubator] Recommend MapBuilder Project for Graduation

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Oct 10 15:13:06 EDT 2006

IncCom,

I've been following MapBuilder pretty closely too, and I have to say
that I am impressed with how they have incorporated regular IRC
meetings into their decision making process.  I've observed several
of these and it is a very healthy community that works to serve the
needs of both the core contributors and the larger user community.
The project is stable and feature rich.

I'm a +1 on graduation

Paul