[Incubator] Re: [VisCom] Re: [Incubator] Branding/Sales information required in Graduation Template

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Tue Oct 24 20:31:41 EDT 2006

So then we run into the heart of the matter. Whom is this report being
generated for?
1. Is it a report the the board? Say tracking delays waiting for license
feedback? Or are we going after specific publicity or interoperability
goals ...
2. Is it a report to the "communication committees" (viscomm and
webcomm) with material for or notice of publicity activities?
3. Is it a report to the regional or task based committees? Describing
changes in project abilities etc...

To straighten this out we as the incubation committee need to crash a
few more meeting and see what expectations are, before annoying projects
with a request for quarterly reports.  I can think of a couple items I
would like to see (evidence of planning for example), but I have no idea
if they hold wider appeal.

Alternatively we can canvas the existing incubation projects and see
what artifacts they already produce and look for communality.

Cheers,
Jody