[Incubator] Transfering Code Copyright - restart

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at ccgis.de
Thu Sep 7 06:24:06 EDT 2006

rich at richsteele.org wrote:
> Quoting Frank Warmerdam <warmerdam at pobox.com>:
[...]
> This is mostly accurate.  The "pitch" for and against CLAs was made on
> the maillists early on in a debate between ESR and me.  Archivists can
> probably locate it quicker than I can dig up a link.  The wiki FAQ also
> sets out much of the argument for CLAs:
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Contributor_Agreement

Hi Rich,
the content of these page fell victim to last cleanup but everything is
still there. Just click on the history tab to browse prior versions.

Corporate Contributor License Agreement (CCLA)
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php?title=Corporate_Contributor_License_Agreement_%28CCLA%29&oldid=1756

Individual Contributor License Agreement (CLA)
http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php?title=Individual_Contributor_License_Agreement_%28CLA%29&oldid=1755

If the CLA needs to come back into life simply revert to the latest
version.

Regards, Arnulf.