[Incubator] JVNMobileGIS Incubation Application

Khanh Le Ngoc Quoc khanh.lnq at javavietnam.org
Sun Aug 26 10:30:35 EDT 2007

Hi Cameron,

It's interesting that I know about other mobile mapping applications
since I posted my application to OSGeo. Sure I will contact gvSIG to
find more information.

I know another mobile tracking application - Mobile Trail Explorer (MTE)
at http://code.google.com/p/mobile-trail-explorer/ . I have contacted
the project owner and joined it too. The difference is MTE is a GPS
tracking application.

Regards,

Email: khanh.lnq at javavietnam.org
Website: http://www.javavietnam.org