[Incubator] Motion: Decline Incubation for GeoFunctions

Rushforth, Peter prushfor at NRCan.gc.ca
Tue Oct 9 15:30:27 EDT 2007

Arnulf,

I've entered a link to GeoFunctions' SourceForge project on the
OSGEO Labs wiki page.  I guess being the first
project to be officially rejected by the incubation committee brings
me the honour of being the first project listed on the OSGEO Labs page
:-).

I know the big GIS companies always feared the day that geo programmers
would discover the Power Of XSLT, and GeoFunctions will bring that day
a little closer :D, it may take just a little more time!

Cheers,
Peter Rushforth