[Incubator] Motion: Decline Incubation for GeoFunctions

Rushforth, Peter prushfor at NRCan.gc.ca
Tue Oct 9 16:48:15 EDT 2007

Hi Jeroen,

When I've mentioned geofunctions to people they've often mentioned
geonetwork.  Have you reviewed my description of geofunctions and
do you see any relationship there?  Could geofunctions be useful
as a module in geonetwork?

I am very big on XSLT (2), I see it as super productive scripting
environment, albeit with memory footprint issues etc that may one
day seem irrelevant.

Cheers,
Peter