[Incubator] OpenLayers graduation time

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Oct 18 13:19:33 EDT 2007

Howard Butler wrote:

> The OpenLayers Incubation Status document is available at:
> http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/OpenLayers_Incubation_Status

I see on the incubation status page that OpenLayers has its own
infrastructure at MetaCarta. Should we not at a minimum have regular
(daily) backups of the SVN, Trac, Website and other important data on
OSGeo servers so that we don't end up being locked out if for whatever
reason Metacarta has to pull the plug on the servers overnight (be
paraniod for a sec).

I don't know if other graduated projects are in the same situation, but
if yes then I think it would be smart to have daily backups from those
projects not using OSGeo infrastructure as well.

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/