[Incubator] GeoNetwork motioned for graduation

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Fri Apr 4 14:02:39 EDT 2008

Incubator list:

I move that we recommend the GeoNetwork project to the OSGeo Board for
graduation, with Jeroen Ticheler acting as the project representative.

The GeoNetwork project has been diligent in meeting incubation
requirements. I have been especially pleased to watch the project
steering committee form and start making decisions in public (including
the decision to apply for graduation at this time).

The provenance review and incubation status links are here:
- http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GeoNetwork_Provenance_Review
- http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GeoNetwork_Incubation_Status