[Incubator] GeoNetwork motioned for graduation

Jody Garnett jgarnett at refractions.net
Wed Apr 16 13:42:33 EDT 2008

Paul Spencer wrote:
> I believe that the copyright date should stay as the original date, I
> have seen date ranges used 2005-2008 for instance.  I believe that the
> copyright is in effect *from* the date specified for some number of
> years, like 50 I think
That would be good to know; and would make my life easier...

We had a similar clarification for GeoTools (c); even though the OSGeo
will have the (c) transfered; the (c) will exist from a date prior to
OSGeo being founded ... it confused me the first time I saw (c) 2002 -
2008 Open Source Geospatial Foundation