[Incubator] Proposal: Remove Q18 from incubation questions:

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 19:11:59 EDT 2008

I ran across the following question & answer in the MetaCRS incubation
docs. I agree and think this question should be removed from the
incubation questions.

Frank, can you please add this to be discussed in the next Incubation
meeting.

*18. If you do not intend to host any portion of this project using the
OSGeo infrastructure, why should you be considered a member project of
the OSGeo Foundation?*

I think this is a lame question, and you guys should stop asking it!

And we intend to host everything at OSGeo.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect

Think Globally, Fix Locally