[Incubator] Motion for MapServer to graduate incubation

Chris Holmes cholmes at opengeo.org
Tue Dec 2 16:20:06 EST 2008

As the MapServer incubation mentor, I believe the project has met all
the incubation requirements (and more) and am incredibly pleased to
raise the following motion:

    I move that the Incubation Committee recommend MapServer to the OSGeo
    board for graduation from incubation, with Steve Lime as the project
    liaison to the board.

Please review the project incubation status and vote so that if
the motion passes we can recommend MapServer graduation at the next
OSGeo board meeting (on December 12).  The incubation status document
can be found at:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/MapServer_incubation_status

I'll start the voting with a +1

best regards,