[Incubator] Motion for FDO to graduate incubation

Jeroen Ticheler Jeroen at Ticheler.net
Sun Jan 27 18:44:41 EST 2008

Hi Daniel,
Going through the incubation page of FDO I notice that there are very
few links to related pages (Web presence, SVN, bug tracker, project
stats etc..). It would be good to see those pages linked here for
quick reference.

I feel a the same about the "Yes" statements. A little more background
would be useful so people do not have to browse through heaps of
information themselves to extract that background.
For instance the "Have issues raised in the provenance review been
adequately addressed?". It states "Yes" but there's no single
indication what issues were resolved if any, and how they were resolved.

It would be nice to see where PSC members work. GRASS did that and I
took that to heart myself as well for the GeoNetwork incubation process.

Ciao,
Jeroen