[Incubator] Re: Recommend Geotools for Graduation - please vote before Friday

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Jul 18 16:34:59 EDT 2008

Cameron Shorter wrote:
>> OSGeo Incubation committee,
>>
>> I am delighted to report that the Geotools community have completed an
>> extraordinary, meticulous effort pushing geotools through incubation
>> and now have it ready for graduation.

Folks,

I declare the motion passed with support from FrankW, CameronS, JodyG,
ArnulfC, PaulS, Julien-SamuelL, DanielM and SteveL.  In a GeoTools PMC
meeting it was decided that Jody would be the most appropriate representative
for the project to the board (ie. VP, GeoTools).

So today the board approved the graduation of GeoTools, and appointed
Jody VP, GeoTools.

Thanks for the hard work everyone, especially Adrian, Jody, Chris and
Cameron.