[Incubator] Re: Motion: To accept deegree into incubation.

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu May 1 11:00:50 EDT 2008

Frank Warmerdam wrote:
> Motion: To accept the deegree project into incubation with Dr. Markus
> Lupp as project representative to the Incubator, and Jody Garnett as
> mentor.

Folks,

I somewhat belatedly declare this motion passed with support from FrankW,
ArnulfC, PaulS, JodyG, MarkusN, DanielM, JulienL, and CameronS.

The decision on this, and the graduation of GeoNetwork are on the agenda
for tomorrows board meeting for final approval after which I'll update
various status indicators.