[Incubator] MapFish Incubation

Cedric Moullet cedric.moullet at camptocamp.com
Wed Oct 29 11:32:06 EDT 2008

Hi Cameron,
Thanks for your message and your suggestions. We have seen at Foss4G
that the interest for MapFish is high. Several projects are now in
production with this technology (and we learned at Foss4G the existence
of some of these projects ;-). I would say that the strength of MapFish
is the usage of several OS components in order to build easily web
mapping applications.
Could you let use know when the next incubation committee meeting is
planned ? I would be happy to participate, if possible,
Best regards,
Cédric

--
Camptocamp SA