[Incubator] New Application for Incubation: PostGIS

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 18:37:31 EDT 2009

Excellent.
I'm very excited to hear PostGIS is wanting to join the OSGeo fold, as
it is part of the majority of OSGeo based solutions.

I'm stretched for free time this year due to FOSS4G commitments. If no
one else steps up, I might be able to help out after that.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Systems Architect

Think Globally, Fix Locally