[Incubator] General gentle reminder to incubating projects

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) arnulf at osgeo.org
Mon Jun 15 03:57:14 EDT 2009

Hello,
there has been very little or no visible progress at all in some
incubating projects. I have informally talked to project leads and know
that some work has been done. Please remember that Incubation should
*not* happen "behind the scenes", let people know that you are working
on it. Hack your Wiki pages and show what you have done and whether and
where you are stuck. This list is here to help you if you are stuck.

We will revisit all incubating projects in three weeks from now and if
there is no progress either on this list or in the Wiki we might need to
start thinking about how to remove projects from incubation so that we
can proceed with more responsive projects.

If you have specific questions that you do not want to discuss in public
please talk to your mentor or ask someone from the incubation committee
that you trust.

Best regards,
Arnulf.

--