[Incubator] OSSIM Incubation - header file modifications

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 23:15:27 EDT 2009

The LGPL license has a sample header file which is a little bit longer
than that; but what you describe sounds fine.

Indeed you email here addresses the two issues initially raised:
- header file indicating which license the source code is made available under
- license included

There was also some questions about process / visibility. Is their a
revised document for us to review?

Jody