[Incubator] OSSIM Incubation - header file modifications

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 03:53:20 EDT 2009

Thanks Mark,
All I'd add are a few caveats which allow you to change your processes
further down the track if you attract developers from another geographic
location.

Eg: "Typically meetings will be held at Last Stand in downtown Melbourne
Florida, but may be located elsewhere, or moved elsewhere or onto
teleconference or similar, as agreed by participants."