[Incubator] Applogy and withdrawal

Arnulf Christl (OSGeo) arnulf at osgeo.org
Tue May 26 11:46:17 EDT 2009

Adrian Custer schrieb:
> Frank, Mr. Morissette,
>
> Apparently, by speaking frankly, I may have offended you. Please accept
> my excuses, for that was not my intent.
>
> Because I have said too much already so that there is no more for me to
> say here, it seems best that I leave this list.
>
> good luck to all,
> --adrian

Adrian,
I'd not want to see you leave as you are a valuable member of OSGeo.
Additionally I believe we are all robust enough here to talk frankly.

Jeroen is right too, less finger pointing and more constructive dialog
will be the path to follow.

I very much want to understand governance issues involved with DVCS but
as am an old man it will take some time to wrap my head around it.

It seems like Marin has jumped on the Incubation list and will follow in
the dialog. That is good too.

Best regards,
Arnulf.