[Incubator] Re: New Application: GeoToolkit

Martin Desruisseaux martin.desruisseaux at geomatys.fr
Tue May 26 14:30:36 EDT 2009

Martin Desruisseaux a écrit :
> (...snip...) I claim that Geotoolkit has the best
> referencing module, with a long list of bugs fixed (...snip...)

Just realized that my sentence may sound like "the best referencing module in
the world" while actually I was thinking at a much smaller scale - my mind was
in mode "competition with a few projects close to us" and didn't realized that
my wording didn't properly limited the scope to a few Java projects.

	Martin