[Incubator] OSGeo incubator policy question

Pieter De Graef pieter.degraef at geosparc.com
Mon Nov 2 04:43:59 EST 2009

Hi,

I've been reading the archives about the discussion regarding the focus
on a single project versus the competition between multiple projects,
that started with the MapFish request for incubation. It isn't entirely
clear to me what conclusion was reached.
As, just like MapFish, the Geomajas project would like to become an
incubation project on the OSGeo website, I am now wondering if I should
just fill in the questionaire, and create the trac ticket, or first ask
here where OSGeo is heading.

Meanwhile, Dirk Frigne, is trying to set up a meeting with camp to camp,
in order to found out what common grounds the 2 projects have, and how
cooperation could be possible.

Kind regards,

--
Pieter De Graef