[Incubator] New Incubation Applicant: GeoServer

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 19:56:02 EDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 3:41 PM, Frank Warmerdam <warmerdam at pobox.com> wrote:
> The hold up is getting an incubation mentor volunteer.  I think something
> needs to be done to break this mentor logjam.  I am not sure what.

Perhaps one idea is to attach the problem at it's source. We need
people experienced with the incubation process - we could contact
projects that have previously graduated and see if those involved in
the process would be willing to step up.

Indeed if we had a tradition of going through the process once; and
then helping along the "next" project this committee would be a bit
more fluid.